This year we had the first DFDF ever.
The reasons had been manifold:
- The Filky days were coming to an end
- A FilkCon with a lot of time for chatting and lazing about was called for
- There is always too much time between FilkCons anyway. Right?
So the three heroes set out to fill the need of their fellow filkers. Little had I known I was to be one of them, one day…
What makes DFDF different from other Conventions?
- The Aquapella Workshop, singing harmonies in the pool
- Longer breaks between sets to chat
- Does it have to be?